With over 1500 school districts across the country actively using our Student Performance Platform, one of our biggest priorities at SEAS is to provide excellent customer support. Our goal for 2015 is to build a more robust customer support network for our users and make it easier for you to find answers to your questions.
I’m pleased to announce the launch of our new SEAS Support Portal. With this new online support portal you can:
- Create new support tickets any time
- Check on the status of existing tickets
- Update existing tickets with additional information
In addition to these new abilities in creating and following your support tickets, the SEAS Support Portal will also serve as a knowledge base. You will be able to browse support articles about common questions and topics any time, day or night. We are currently developing content and will be adding new articles soon.
There are two ways you can get set up to use the portal:
- If you have never opened a ticket with us before, you can register to use the portal at https://support.seastransfer.wpengine.com/. Please note that the email you use here is the email our support staff will use to send communications regarding your tickets.
- If you’ve previously communicated with our support staff and given us your email address, then you’re likely already registered. Click here to visit the Support Portal, and then click on “Get a password” to finish your registration process.
The SEAS Support Portal is just one of the many ways you can reach our customer support team. You can always call and speak to a live person during our office hours, send us an email, or use the chat feature on the website.
If you have feedback or questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out! We want to hear what you have to say.